Sunday, December 6, 2009

Indian night



I am not particularly fond of Indian food: in most of the cases it tends to be too spicy, too greasy and it doesn't matter what dish you choose on the menu, because it all taste the same.
On top of that I don't like chicken and I hate lamb, so I usually don't have much choice.

Well, this until I had dinner at Maharani in Den Haag.

The food was very delicate, and I even managed to like lamb. I had chicken tandoori and I must say it was the best chicken I have ever tasted.... so moist.
Most of my friends had lamb, I was first reluctant but at the end I tasted a bit of all the dishes: next time I will have lamb!!!! It was fantastic. I usually don't eat lamb because I find the flavor of the meat far too strong, but cooked with all those spices it lost that ugly smell :-)
If I really have to complain about something is the service, we have been waiting a little too long before food was served, but after all we were a big table.
http://www.restaurantmaharani.nl/

No comments:

Post a Comment